- Clears wax & debris from the ear canal
- Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste & color perception
- Eases earache, headache & sinus pressure, allergies
- Relaxation from the negative charge of the herbal smoke
- Acts as a catalyst to clear nerve endings & promote healing
Ear candling takes about 30-45 minutes, it’s non-invasive and has a narcotic effect which is very relaxing. The ear candle is lit on the wide end and heat is not felt in the ear canal.
The negative charge of the herbal smoke and spiral shape of the candle work together to stimulate the respiratory system and cleanse.
The gentle vacuum effect of fire causes debris to be drawn up the candle toward the flame.
- Chronic conditions may take up to three sessions to finish the cleansing process, but they need to be
spaced 7-10 days apart.
- If your ears feel dry after cleansing, use a few drops of warm ear oil.
- Ear candling is not a cure-all. While effective in many cases, it is best to be seen first by your
doctor if you are experiencing specific medical problems.
- Ear candling is not recommended for 1) People who have a hole in their eardrum. 2) If you’ve had tubes
in your eardrums (Can be checked to see if they have healed shut before candling). 3) If you have difficulty breathing where small amounts of smoke is a threat. (ex. emphysema, etc.)
- Excessive use is not wise or recommended.